Tuesday 19 November 2013

25th Aktiviti Johor International Jamboree 2013

Now,we are going to station about skywalker.We was waiting a long time but we also feel happy.

This picture is showing me and my member and preparing to drive ATV.

When I sit on ATV, i feel i was very cool.
In this moment,i also feel scary because scary fall down from ATV.

I and my member was complete activity about kayak.
We anjoy it to play the activiti.

This is wall climbing. It look like easily but actually not.
After we climb, we feel very tried

Archery is the art, practice, or skill of propelling arrows with the use of a bow. Historically, archery has been used for hunting and combat, while in modern times, its main use is that of a recreational activity. Now, it become a sport in our life.

Behind us was station blowpipe. After I going blowpipe, I feel I was aim easily.

Behind us is station Mop Social Media. I feel it was the most easily activity in Jamboree.

This was the place for playing Paintball.

Here was the kontinjen of camp Indonesia. I get many friend over there.


               Member:
                -Peh Yi Hong

No comments:

Post a Comment