Sunday 17 November 2013

Camp site visiting SHACKS, SHANTIES, AND SHELTERS

it's my tradition to check-out campsite ... it always amaze me how the boys and girls scout decorate their Shacks, Shanties and Shelters ... some with towel and socks .. some came up with a huge .... arghh .. there is a name for these .... can't remember ... will update later 
 
 careful where you setup your camp ...  I don't know if these site can withstand the Monsoon rain...
 
meet these 2 boys scout from Indonesia ... nicely decorated full uniform ... Indah Sekali ! 
 
went to one of a High School scouts campsite from Indonesia 
 
the last 24th Johor International Jamboree held in Batu Pahat, we have great attendees from Indonesia, this time around, we still have Indonesian supporters to make this event, even more bigger and a successful one! Selamat Datang, we Welcome you again ! And, I saw some familiar faces, their Scout Master, I will want to catch up with them again, properly tomorrow. I'm soo excited ... maybe I can pau 1 or 2 Kretek ... hehehe ... (finger crossed)
 
don't be shy of the banner ...  
 
and we have a unique guest from Ghana ! Welcome my friend to Malaysia !
 
at times ... I forgot to take my own picture...  myself with the guest ... I'll remember that tomorrow... 
 
I also meet Scout from Macau, Mr. Anthonio and Scout from Hong Kong , Mr. Timothy 
 
and I have their name cards too ... thanks to both of them, enjoy and have fun !
 
knock knock ... anybody home ...  nobody home at this hour .. they should be doing some recce around the campsite too .. like i'm  ... catch you tomorrow !
 
they sure had a lot of fun and they are sharing it with us ... Scout is about sharing too ...
 
another camp site from Indonesia 
 
hmmm ... I cannot remember this group of cheerful bunch of scouts from ... I think macam from Melaka ... correct me if i'm wrong ...
 
meet a big team for Fox hunter ! I told you .. hunting fox is FUN !!! 
 
meet a cute couple asking me to take their picture ...  Comel (cute) 
 
I meet some Kelate scouts from the state of Kelantan ... famous of WAU (traditional KITE) and Gasing (spinning top) also for keropok lekor ... (fish chips) duh ... now i'm hungry .... 
 
unnoted camp site ...  hmm I might want to sabotage this site ( :-P)... loves the green grass ...
 
beautiful view from the Kelana Komunikasi camp site
 

1 comment: